Weavers of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013, the time of survival. (NOW IT'S OPEN!)

3 posters

Go down

2013, the time of survival. (NOW IT'S OPEN!) Empty 2013, the time of survival. (NOW IT'S OPEN!)

Post  Mr Starpokewars Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:47 pm

2012, the year of chaos, was actually slightly miss calculated and happened about 11/11/11. The end date of the natural disasters was 2012. 2013 is the year afterwards.
Almost all of the world was wiped out by earth quakes, tsunamis, plague, warfare, nuclear bombs, zombies, and small parasites that were later driven into extinction from resorting to eating zombie flesh.
ANYWAYS... most of the survivors ran to the least damaged part of the world, Russia. Russia was now in a state of constant weather change and had slightly been shifted downwards. Most of the people there are finding ways to repopulate and save mankind. Unfortunately a band of people survived in a zombie infested, blown up, animal over run, city somewhere in iowa, there too the climate is having odd weather changes and such.

What you do:
Your one of those unfortunate people. Work together to get to Russia! You have guns, and other modern equipment, along with the strange cult of people who were there before they became zombies who left medieval weapons.

Zombies:
Infectious zombies that sometimes eat limbs. You may control them, but at least make them believable.

Rules:
WC rules.
Holy cow, the rules on this site make me not need to write any rules other than that. geek

Character forms:
Username:
Name:
age: (Now if we get a bunch of teenager's I'm gonna punch someone. Suspect )
Description/picture:
other:

Characters:

Last edited by Mr Starpokewars on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cause I forgot to add this last time I needed to talk about the zombies.)
Mr Starpokewars
Mr Starpokewars

Back to top Go down

2013, the time of survival. (NOW IT'S OPEN!) Empty Re: 2013, the time of survival. (NOW IT'S OPEN!)

Post  Cerberus Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:56 pm

((It can't happen on 11/11/11! Skyrim comes out on 11/11/11!

Hehe, "Finding ways to repopulate' Someone should have a character ruled by their libido. X D But good plot, form'll be up eventually.))

((EDIT: to be fair, I didn't see the Do-not-Post thing, Sorry.))

Last edited by Cerberus on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerberus
Cerberus

Back to top Go down

2013, the time of survival. (NOW IT'S OPEN!) Empty Re: 2013, the time of survival. (NOW IT'S OPEN!)

Post  FrozenFire Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey, spw? Can you post stuff like that in the "plotting" section next time?
FrozenFire
FrozenFire
Admin

https://chaosweavers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Starpokewars Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:12 pm

It's an rp that's under construction... that I'm making sure I've got some facts right before I open but I have a nasty habit of closing tabs... and you all posted in it... and I said don't post... *facepalm smiley* It's ALMOST OPEN!

edit: Open!

Last edited by Mr Starpokewars on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to open)
Mr Starpokewars
Mr Starpokewars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum