Weavers of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Dimensions

Go down

Regarding Dimensions Empty Regarding Dimensions

Post  FrozenFire Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Ok, for those not used to this sort of forum RPing, I'll try to explain. If the community gets larger, one thread for tons of people won't work without us having to constantly go back tons of pages to find your/your partner's last post, therefore, in this RP, for all the different dimensions, there will be different threads.

World Creation
    Let me explain, when you begin RPing, you create a thread. The title of this thread should be the dimension you start in. It can be a complex name ("Luxluma") or it can be much simpler ("Zak's Dimension"). The first post of this thread should give a brief summary of what the world is like. Therefore, double posting is ok here.

Entering the Roleplay
    When you start RPing, it isn't necessary to create your own world if there are already worlds created. If you are simply going to jump into a world without a partner, however, you may wish to PM the people currently inhabiting it to let them know ahead of time. If you jump into a world with a partner and there are already people inhabiting the world, your characters don't necessarily have to meet.

Jumping Worlds
    You are allowed to jump dimensions whenever you want and there is no maximum or minimum number of posts you have to make in each world thread. Characters will jump through portals which may appear wherever you wish. If you jump through with someone else's character, you two should probably consult which thread you're going to jump to next.

You do not need the permission of the thread creator to enter the world they made.

...hopefully this'll make sense to you all eventually. Feel free to post any questions or concerns.
FrozenFire
FrozenFire
Admin

https://chaosweavers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum