Weavers of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime

5 posters

Go down

SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime Empty SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime

Post  Cerberus Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:42 pm

As many crossing over from the parallel universe's 2k's Inn would know, SwnyToddObsd is God and this is a guild to support that belief. This guild is mainly for non-serious and annoying chat that has nothing to do with the actual topic along with posting of internet memes and bad jokes.

Rules:
Do I really need to put rules here? Do you not know what acceptable behavior is? Do you like hugging Cats?

Members:
Cerberus - Cy
Moonlight - Alice
Padfoot - Supreme Ruler Paddie
Achilles - I didn't agree to this

Gods:
SwnyTddObsd - GOD

Form:
Code:
Username:
Preferred Nickname:
Is Swny God?:
One breed of Cat:
Two Types of Grass:
Five different shades of blue:
Three Nintendo Games: 

Last edited by Cerberus on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cerberus
Cerberus

Back to top Go down

SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime Empty Re: SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime

Post  GoodnightGravity Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Username: GoodnightGravity
Preferred Nickname: Alice XD
Is Swny God?: OMFG YES
One breed of Cat: Umm... Calico?
Two Types of Grass: WTF? How am I supposed to know this?
Five different shades of blue: Dark blue, almost dark blue, blue, light blue, lighter blue. OH YEAH.
Three Nintendo Games: Duuuuuuurrrrrrr.... o.O
GoodnightGravity
GoodnightGravity

Back to top Go down

SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime Empty Re: SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime

Post  SwnyTddObsd Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:52 pm

-storms in-
I need no form, I am Godly! SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime Evil%20laugh
Spoiler:
Username: SwnyTddObsd
Preferred Nickname: Swny, OVERLORD of a few things but minor gods are allowed SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime Ohyes
Is Swny God?: Dare you question it? SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime Evil%20laugh
One breed of Cat: Siamese C:
Two Types of Grass: Annual ryegrass and Kentucky bluegrass
Five different shades of blue: Cyan, dark blue, bleu de France, Cambridge blue (which I swear looks like green; I declare it to be so! SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime Evil%20laugh ), and iceberg
Three Nintendo Games: Pokemon White, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics

I think I just had a happy heart attack. This thing hosts my images for me?
SwnyTddObsd
SwnyTddObsd

Back to top Go down

Post  Padfootsmistress777 Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Username: Padfootsmistress777
Preferred Nickname: Paddie...Padfoot...Supreme Ruler of the Universe....you know...whatever...
Is Swny God?: Yeah, sure *shrugs*
One breed of Cat: Persian...
Two Types of Grass: Kentucky blue...and uhm...regular...grass...
Five different shades of blue: Powder, midnight, electric, regular, and dark blue...
Three Nintendo Games: Erm...yeah no clue X3

*huggles tiger*
Padfootsmistress777
Padfootsmistress777

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm

You're all good, and God's the only one who filled out the form right, You could of just said Pokemon, Zelda and Mario Bros you know.
Cerberus
Cerberus

Back to top Go down

Post  SwnyTddObsd Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:10 pm

That'd be so vague, though :9 Nintendo games are my childhood! bounce Your forms are fun but I always got ninja'd :9

Suspect This could be a suspicious ninja. o3o

And @your post in the news board, insanity isn't necessarily anti-sanity, but I like anti-sanity better. cyclops

cheers HOLYCRAPITHASARMS.
SwnyTddObsd
SwnyTddObsd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:17 pm

They're mine and my current reality... yes i know I'm a teen... I don't want to grow up... You can't make me!... I'll go to Neverland then you'll be sorry!...*Jumps out 6th story window*

We're not insane, we're just against sanity... and insane.
Cerberus
Cerberus

Back to top Go down

Post  SwnyTddObsd Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:20 pm

I require a centaur to humiliate and ride into Narnia! afro

The only sort of people I'd ever want to associate myself with. SWNY IS GOD GUILD~ submit - obey - watch anime Ohyes
SwnyTddObsd
SwnyTddObsd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:58 am

As God commands... *goes off to find a centaur* *pops back in* Would you like fries with that?
Cerberus
Cerberus

Back to top Go down

Post  FrozenFire Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Frozen demands feedback on the new topic that has been posted >Neutral
FrozenFire
FrozenFire
Admin

https://chaosweavers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SwnyTddObsd Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Feedback has been given, though I'm giggling to realize that Jasdebi has abs and the twins are flaunting that. I can't concentrate on a form, -tard- pig

Cheese drizzled with the tears of an abandoned clock, She Who Allows Opinions. alien
SwnyTddObsd
SwnyTddObsd

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Sun May 22, 2011 7:29 pm

I just realized we really need our own selection of smileys. I never realized how much I needed the two kitty face smiles, the face desk and face palm smileys and the tard smiley especially.
Cerberus
Cerberus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum